e premte, 6 korrik 2007

Jewlry Stores are dangerous for me!

I think now I have more rings than I have fingers!

Yesterday I had the golden opportunity .... of by shear chance going into a great jewelry store here in Bangkok! Well... me and jewelry... and the rest is history....



This blue topaz... well, the blue, the cut of the stone.... meets all the needs of a Special Ed person like me.... visual, kenisthetic.... and auditory too... well, I think auditory anyway since it sure sang to my heart when I first saw it...

Now while waiting at stop lights in California, I'll have something to look at as the sun shines through the ring creating a spectacular sight!



This is a "Star" Moonstone cut in an Asian style... in other words, it is cut to look like a rice stack. The legend that goes with the rice stack is that it is filled with money! The setting is 22k gold...




While walking through Lumpini Park here in Bangkok today, I just happened upon this huge lizard who was eating its meal of freshly caught fish. These big lizards swim freely in the rivers and ponds that fill this lush green park.



Ao Nang Beach just outside of Krabi Town is known for its spectacular limestone formations which jut straight out of the Andean Sea and rise for hundreds of feet.



The flowers of Thailand are always one of my favorite photo subjects....

Nuk ka komente: